The Tuna plugin for VTEX allows your store to accept payment without redirecting your customers to external pages. This user experience increases the conversion rates since shoppers feel safer when they have a seamless payment journey in the checkout. Tuna plugin for VTEX is PCI compliant, which means Tuna is certified with rigorous security standards when dealing with card data.
Once you have your Tuna Account, you need to set up a Gateway Affiliation with Tuna in VTEX by following the steps below:
- In the admin panel of your store, go to "Settings" of the "Transactions" module.
- In the "Gateways Affiliations" tab, click on the green "+" button.
- Select the Tuna connector.
- Fill in the corresponding fields and click on "Save".
After the Tuna Gateway is added into your VTEX store, you need to access your Console to get your Application Key and Application Token, which will be required for setting up Tuna's solution in VTEX.
Don't you have a Tuna Account? Click here!
You also have to provide an affiliation name for this connection and define the automatic payment capture mode. The options are:
Click on "Save" to submit the setup.
Once the Tuna Plugin is configured, you must set up the details of the payment methods and card brands that you will offer to your shoppers.
- In the admin panel of your store, go to "Settings" of the "Payments" module.
- In the "Payment Conditions" tab, click on the "+" button.
- Select the desired payment method and card card brand.
- Select your Tuna affiliation as processor.
- Click on "Save"